Here we have listed our most frequently asked questions about our outdoor garden furniture.
If you find your question is not listed please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have a garden furniture catalogue?
We don’t have a catalogue, however if you have any questions regarding a specific item of garden furniture, you can email on email@example.com us or call us on 01 5497381.
What is Rattan furniture?
Rattan furniture is a specific material, a natural renewable palm that grows in tropical climates such as Australasia and Africa. Rattan is used for a range of things including building materials, handicrafts and furniture. Rattan is a ideal choice of outdoor furniture due to its flexible and durable material.
Do you offer different colours of rattan furniture?
Yes we have 3 different colour options for our rattan garden furniture grey, brown and two tone black. We also offer different colour options for cushions which come in cream, green, grey and red.
How do I protect my garden furniture?
Ireland is subject to various extremities in weather conditions and this can have a negative impact on your garden furniture. It is very difficult to envisage quite how cold and wet it will be in Ireland over the course of the year, especially when you are in a beautiful indoor garden furniture centre looking at furniture sets .
Rattan Garden can be left out in the wet and cold all year round, however we do recommend a cover to keep it in top condition. We advise to cover furniture in the winter and even summer, as no furniture is exempt from good old fashioned Irish dirt and mould.
Caring for the furniture
- Never clean rattan garden furniture with any chemicals.
- Clean with hot soapy water and cloth.
- Wash cushion covers in cold water wash only.
- Clean any glass item with a glass cleaner that is suitable
- Cover the set with a suitable weatherproof cover during winter and bad weather
- We also advise that you take in cushions at all times as damp can harm the cushion covers like any other material left in the rain or similar environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on maintaining your garden furniture.
Where is your showroom located?
You will find our showroom at ABC House, Malahide Road Ind Estate, this is behind Paddy Power.
Coming via the M50
- Head east on N32 until you get to the Hilton Hotel.Turn right at hotel
- Through one roundabout and take the slip road after the roundabout – as if you are heading toward Woodies (don’t go into the Woodies Estate)
- Pass McDonald’s
- Take a left after the Newtown House pub
- We are in the first unit in the estate on the left hand side (ABC House)
If you have any issues in finding us please call us on 01 5497381 and we will be more than happy to help with directions.
What are your opening hours?
Our showroom opening hours are:
Mon – Thu: 9:00am – 17.00
Fri: 9:00 – 16:00
Orders / Payments:
What if I order something that's out of stock?
We constantly up date our stock, it is rare to be out of stock however if this happens we will notify you immediately that we are out of stock. We will be restocked within 28 days.
How do I pay for my garden furniture?
Rattancube.ie accepts all Visa, Mastercard, laser payments, Pay Pal and can also accept cheque or bank transfer. Card processing is secure via our online payment system Realex (www.realex.com) an Irish international company with blue chip and government agencies on their accounts list are the most reputable payments company in Ireland.
Any information submitted, including any bank card details, is encrypted on our secure server using SSL. Once payment is received we do not hold on to your details.
As soon as payments is made, you will receive an email confirmation order, this will contain all details of the order except payment details i.e. card details and numbers.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of our outdoor garden furniture is free throughout Dublin and Ireland.
How long will it take to deliver my garden furniture?
Next day delivery once the order is placed before 1 pm, if you are living in a restricted area delivery might take 2 days at the latest.
Important Delivery Information:
- FREE 24 HOUR DELIVERY
- Our standard FREE shipping via freight is kerbside delivery. This means that the item that you ordered would be delivered to the front of the property and it is nOT the responsibility of the truck driver to place lift or unpack goods to a specific area.
- Goods must be signed for, no goods will be delivered unsigned.
- 8.30am – 6pm delivery service.
- Customers can be given a 2 hour ETA if necessary on the day of delivery. please contact us on the morning of the stated delivery.
- Specific timed delivery – €40.00 please contact us to add this service.
- Upgrade 2 man delivery €70.00 please contact us to add this service.
- Packaging is not taken away by the driver.
- Pallet included in packaging and not taken away.
- For items that need assembling we do not offer on site assembly.
What about VAT?
All prices include VAT @ 23%. VAT number is ie9825944n.
Can I arrange an alternate delivery address to my own?
Yes, once you submit this on the order form.
Can I pay for my order when it's delivered?
Unfortunately not. All orders for outdoor garden furniture must be paid for prior to delivery as our courier partner is not insured for cash.
What if I have a complaint?
Any complaints you have must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or we must be contacted by phone 01 5497381, we strive to offer a 100% guaranteed safe service so we would hope any issues could be resolved for all parties involved.